Question:
What is Maine's usual climate during the summer and winter?
?
2006-05-07 16:48:09 UTC
This answer needs to be answered on May 7th.
Three answers:
blondestar134
2006-05-10 11:22:24 UTC
During the winter, the temperature is usually between 20 and 30 degrees during the day. It can go into the negatives at night (so cold!!) During the summer, we have a lot of hot days (70-90 degrees), but we get a lot of cool wind. I live near Portland, so I hope this helps.
candymeerkat
2006-05-10 20:18:49 UTC
Hey i live in Maine. And really close to Portland too

Winter- The winters haven't been too bad laterly, but to many still seem too cold. There is a lot of snow for a long time. This year the last snow was in early April. But that was unusual. It starts to get in teh 50's-60's in late April and May. Right now it's nice outside. It's nto cold and it's not hot. But the winters are in the 20 and below mostr of the time

Summers- Our summers are great! We get some really hot days but mostly hot average days. You can go outside and not burn. Our beaches still are very cold though, nto good for teh summer. But not too much humidity and last summer I remember only a few occasions that i had to lie in front of teh fan all day.

Both are good but I prefer spring (around now) becaus eit's not too hot or cold.
?
2006-05-07 23:49:37 UTC
Hot and unpredictable in summer. Cold and unpredictable in winter. More than that I can't tell ya, even though I grew up just over the border in northern New Brunswick.