Question:
if you live in portland oregon, or in the area what's the best and worst thing about it?
butterflylover
2006-03-05 20:33:57 UTC
if you live in portland oregon, or in the area what's the best and worst thing about it?
Five answers:
bartzturkeymom
2006-03-05 21:07:07 UTC
One of the best things about Portland is that the weather is fairly temperate so there are many beautiful gardens and parks. There's a thriving brew (coffee and beer) business, some high-tech, it's close to the mountains and bounded by rivers. If you like to do things outdoors and don't mind the temperature being 60/70 most of the year (a couple of really cold months and usually Jul-Sep are warm), Portland is a great place to be.
just amanda
2006-03-07 12:40:59 UTC
i live in gresham. the best thing about portland oregon to me is how calm it is around here. portland is a very easy going city. as for the bad... for me the bad is that most major things do not happen here. concerts that i like go to seattle and LA forgetting us. super shopping is in seattle or LA not here. stuff like that. but i love my city, and also i like how we dont have major weather problems here. i have never been affected from a mud slide.
?
2016-10-20 02:05:22 UTC
whilst interpreting your first line question the on the spot answer that got here to thoughts replaced into "The pedophile Mayor of Portland". yet as you substitute it to the Pacific Northwest i could say the site visitors jam as a results of undesirable infrastructure making plans by making use of State and native politicians.
mr_jaded1971
2006-03-05 20:40:44 UTC
The best things are less smog regulations, no sales tax, and less left wing fanatics who try and steal your right to keep and bear arms. The drawbacks are that you can get lost by simply taking the wrong exit or overpass, lol.
2006-03-05 20:43:41 UTC
the world head quarters of Nike is in portland. if you make a friend who works for NIke you can get all your clothing CHEAP!