Question:
where is Heriston, OR?
2006-02-02 17:58:21 UTC
where is Heriston, OR?
Four answers:
UNITool
2006-02-02 18:03:27 UTC
There is no 'Heriston, OR'; however there is a Hermiston, OR. From Portland follow I-84 east 180 miles, then north on Oregon Hwy 207 for about 5 miles.
Patricia
2006-02-07 11:50:04 UTC
"Hermiston is a city located in Umatilla County, Oregon, at the junction of I-82 and I-84. U.S. Highway 395 also goes through the heart of town. The city is just seven-miles south of the Columbia River, Lake Wallula, and the McNary Dam. The Umatilla Chemical Depot, and the Umatilla Chemical Agent Disposal Facility, is five miles west of the city, northeast of the intersection of I-84 and I-82. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 13,154."
T-Bone
2006-02-02 18:04:11 UTC
You might be thinking of Hermiston. It's in Eastern Oregon, near the Umatilla Reservation. Kind of the Northeast corner of the state-- its on the Columbia River Gorge (border that separates Washington from Oregon).
alpha.wolf
2006-02-02 18:05:48 UTC
If you mean Hermiston, OR, it's on US 395 north of I-84 and just south of the Washington/Oregon border.