Question:
how long does it take to get from Portland Oregon to Salt Lake City Utah?
ice2370
2006-05-05 15:28:41 UTC
how long does it take to get from Portland Oregon to Salt Lake City Utah?
Six answers:
Tanuki
2006-05-05 15:32:28 UTC
Per mapquest, it take about 11 1/2 hours to go the 767 miles.
andrealaughs
2006-05-07 19:16:35 UTC
We did it in one (pretty long) day. Taking I84 all the way and towing a U-haul trailer. You will be in the car all day but not a horrible drive.
adnil728
2006-05-06 08:28:24 UTC
The other answers are great!!!!!

BUT

It all depends on the route you want to take and how often you plan on stopping to just stetch and look around.
bran
2006-05-05 15:29:15 UTC
about 10 hours, trucker style.
notoriousnicholas