Question:
Where should a musician live, in Portland?
2006-03-11 15:24:31 UTC
I can be a little on the noisy side. Any suggestions where to look for a nice place in Portland, where I won't get evicted for violating noise ordinances? Websites, building names, lofts, houses... anything would be helpful. I am partial to nice views. :) Thanks a lot!!!
Six answers:
2006-03-11 15:25:49 UTC
a music hall
Elysee
2006-03-17 00:26:55 UTC
SE Area would be nice for Musician. Lots of arts and crafts and music are likely to happen in Lower part of SE Hawthorne. Another good place for Musician is the NE Portland. Just key in Portland, Oregon at Yahoo , you will get lots of useful information. If you don't want to get an eviction for noise ordinances best is to get a house or rent a house.
phatspasm
2006-03-11 15:28:30 UTC
You would probably need to be more specific as there are like 17 different Portlands in America alone, but if you are reffering to the greatest Portland, in beautiful Oregon, I suggest you move to the beach where I live, in Lincoln City, we never have noise complaints, I live in apts with several musicians around me, and the views of the ocean are superior to the city
horselovar
2006-03-11 15:29:59 UTC
South East Portland around the Hawthorn or Sellwood area.
Munchen008
2006-03-14 09:04:16 UTC
Up in the Nortwest part of Portland, near some of the bars on NW 21st ave. Its already noisy, so nobody should mind a little bit more. Nice area as well, but kind of expensive.
rocky34892
2006-03-11 15:27:12 UTC
hi