Question:
is oregon a nice place to live?
besharali_315
2006-03-10 22:02:47 UTC
is oregon a nice place to live?
Four answers:
2006-03-13 00:10:46 UTC
Oregon is a great place to live if you like the outdoors, shopping, fresh food, good universities with top engineering programs, decent costs of living. One down side is the state is experiencing low employment rates and housing cost increases.

But the moderate climate, and plentiful natural resources make Oregon a nice place.
Yarnlady_needsyarn
2006-03-11 06:14:41 UTC
Yes, the cost of living is relatively low.

No, it is very cold

Yes, in the mountains away from the coast, the towns are the most beautiful in the world.

No, on the coast, Californians relocating are pushing the price of housing beyond anyone's means.

Yes, the crime rate is very low.

No, there is nothing to do.

Yes, people are still civilized towards each other.

No, your family is so far away.
Lasorna
2006-03-11 06:10:30 UTC
I think so, but don't know for sure. All I know is that 5 boyfriends of mine have all moved up there.
CureFreak
2006-03-11 14:30:07 UTC
yes, they allow doctor assisted suicide.