Question:
driving directions from Auburn, wa to Bellevue, Wa by street only . No freeway?
2006-03-09 22:42:14 UTC
driving directions from Auburn, wa to Bellevue, Wa by street only . No freeway?
Three answers:
Yarnlady_needsyarn
2006-03-09 23:09:17 UTC
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&saddr=Auburn+WA&daddr=Bellingham+WA&ll=47.881355,-122.33139&spn=0.300253,0.628967

Here is a link to the map. As you can see, you go through Snohomish, past Lake Steward, through Arlington Through Sedro Woolley (where my sister lives), and then west to the coast, north to Bellingham.

You can follow the whole route close up or far away with this link.
wheezer_april_4th_1966
2006-03-09 22:59:14 UTC
Not asking for much, are ya? ; )

1. Get on Auburn Way N.

2. Auburn Way N. becomes Central Avenue around "Thomas" and into Kent.

3. Make a right turn on Kent-Kangley Road (WA Hwy 516).

4. Make a left on 104th Avenue (WA Hwy 515), which eventually turns into 108th Avenue SE.

5. Stay on WA515 under/over I-405 (in Renton), past the courthouse, until you reach a junction for WA Hwy 900/169. That may be NE 3rd Street. If so, turn right. If not, turn right when you see the Historical Society Museum.

6. Stay on NE 3rd Street - it becomes NE 4th Street.

7. Turn left at 138th Avenue SE - that may become 95th Way.

8. Turn/jog right onto Coal Creek Parkway SE - this runs up through Newcastle and by a golf course before hitting Bellevue.

Why exactly did you want to avoid the freeway? It would have to be faster to take WA Hwy 167 to I-405.....unless you don't like high-speed driving.
2016-05-20 14:22:28 UTC
The best place to play around with travel planning is maps on yahoo for me. I hate complications and start with a basic map and then try diff ways to go- it will give you driving times and distance so you know and then, even if you call the hotels themselves, you can get prices and locations on yahoo travel. I just did a 2 week trip from So Ca to mid Colorado thru southern Utah. You can see user ratings and prices, photos and all on the web. It takes some time but its so worth it, We avoided long days and found some fun tourist places too. Look at a rand mcnally and then pop in the info from place to place on yahoo maps, thats the best start....Have fun, good luck!