Question:
What is crater lake like and if you went what was your experience like there?
Twinkles
2006-04-02 12:54:52 UTC
My family and i are going to the Crater Lake over the summer and i was wondering what there is to do there. We are going to be staying at the Crater Lake Lodge, and it is really hard to find any history on it. We were told that the west wing top floor is haunted, but the person that told us this isnt the most reliable. Anyway that is were we are staying ( in that room) so any info at all about the area or what to do there.. any experiences would be great. Thank you :)
Three answers:
MementoMori
2006-04-03 09:31:34 UTC
It is incredible. Oregon is a really beautiful state, and Crater Lake is perhaps its most well known attraction. It is in a pretty isolated spot, so all of the activities have to do with the outdoors (hiking, biking, camping, backpacking, etc.). You cannot swim in the lake, because the water is perfectly pure, and they want to keep it that way. Crater Lake lodge is also really cool. The curse is about as true as any other curse story - not at all. Anyway, hope this helps, and hope you have a great vacation!
?
2016-11-30 06:31:16 UTC
As before suggested Bali on an finished is a good position. Having lengthy previous there fairly some situations my ideal reviews has been a million) gazing the classic Kecak Dance at the same time as the solar gadgets interior the horizon in Uluwatu. you're perched up on the cliff overlooking the sea because the solar gadgets the dance begins and is going on into the nighttime. 2) Take a force as a lot as Lake Batur and performance lunch overlooking the Batur volcano. it truly is a reliable journey and reliable image taking possibilities. get excitement from its cool climate and village existence. 3) vacationing Ubud and its markets is a ought to. you'll discover inexpensive handicrafts and small products. Head to the three Monkeys Cafe on the Monkey woodland street for a very good quiet lunch. you'll also discover that Ubud has many exciting roads and issues to discover alongside the way. Be prepared to stroll. 4) surfing - once you're into this, Bali is a international renowed surf spot. between the perfect is at Uluwatu for the extra experienced surfers. it is also reliable to easily watch them surfers do their element obtainable. 5) Kuta - commercialized even though it truly is unquestionably someplace you would want to move and journey only because you're there. you won't be able to no longer move to Bali and in no way move to Kuta. it's going to surely supply you an perception to the lives of the surfers and vendors suffering for corporation. In Kuta, visit the web site of the Bali Bombing and the memorial. it truly is worth it and supplies you an theory of the position itself. those are the position I actually have had between the perfect reviews..there are lots of extra to journey....
dj nano
2006-04-03 21:11:05 UTC
The campsites were fairly crowded when I went so book them in advance and definitely take the ferry ride out to the center, it's especially beautiful.