Question:
must see while in Oregon and best places to stay?
Roger Y
2006-05-25 15:45:18 UTC
must see while in Oregon and best places to stay?
Seven answers:
2006-05-25 17:39:55 UTC
Where in Oregon? It takes 6 hours to get from one end to the other.
?
2006-05-25 20:39:24 UTC
Multnomah Falls, The Rose Garden, Timberline Lodge at Mt. Hood. Take old US 30 out to Multnomah Falls, stop along the way at Crown Point, Horsetail Falls and everything else. Ride a Harley if you can. You will go home knowing that there is a God.

At the Rose Garden, if you hit it during the blooming season, your soul will be healed of all of its wounds. There is a balm in Gilead, as the ***** spiritual tells us. It is at the Rose Garden in Portland.

Stay a night at Timberline Lodge, any decent hotel on the beach, the Benson Hotel in downtown Portland.
?
2016-05-20 07:41:48 UTC
What all are you looking for? Must see the Las Vegas, NV; Grand Canyon, AZ; Albuquerque, NM; Santa Fe, NM. Into Colorado, beautiful state. Up into SD, must see Mt. Rushmore and the badlands. East into Minnesota, land of a thousand lakes. Wisconsin, home of the farmers and lots of small box canyons from the last ice age. Chigago, can't forget "shy-town". At this point you will have seen Lake Superior and Lake Michigan. Keep going East and see the other 3 Great Lakes. From this point of your trip, there has been desert, mountains, prairies, lakes, more mountains, and historic sites. Have fun and drive safely. This is a great country we have. Everyone should see it.
2006-05-25 22:36:59 UTC
The beach, Silver Creek Falls, Mt. Jefferson Wilderness area, Opal Creek, Wildlife Safari.

Not sure about the places to stay.
cmhurley64
2006-05-26 18:14:00 UTC
cannon beach, oregon trail, portland china town, the dunes crater lake, mount hood, sun river

and you must eat at the rheinlander,,,,

beaverton the doubletree
marilee w
2006-05-25 18:20:58 UTC
on the coast there are many places to stay. or you can go to the mountains around three sisters on highway 20 or you can go to skiing in Klamath Falls. there are waterfalls,beaches, skiing,water rafting, hiking,camping,in June in Lebanon we have Strawberry festival, it was so beautiful when we came to visit in 2004 we moved here three months later and have never been more happy.
2006-05-25 15:46:03 UTC
go to the coast...stay at Cannon Beach