Question:
I am trying to find a map that has direct directions to Portland Or. from Boise Id. Do you know where to find?
2006-02-28 16:51:58 UTC
I am trying to find a map that has direct directions to Portland Or. from Boise Id. Do you know where to find?
Four answers:
sandislandtim
2006-03-02 17:48:49 UTC
The easiest and quickest way to drive from Boise to Portland is just to get on Interstate 84 headed west...in a few hours you will be in Portland. Perhaps you just need to find a local map of Portland; they are sold at every gas station and convenience store in the Portland metro area.
leeloevans
2006-03-01 01:00:05 UTC
I like Yahoo maps.
femmenoire@sbcglobal.net