Question:
What is the view of South side of Mt. Hood like I've seen from Columbia gorge and from the top,which is best
jude
2006-04-05 23:49:17 UTC
What is the view of South side of Mt. Hood like I've seen from Columbia gorge and from the top,which is best
One answer:
2006-04-08 09:48:00 UTC
The south side has a huge flat slope above the timberline. There are glaciers so people downhill ski and snowboard there year around. There are chairlifts. Near the top it's more rugged because the south side is where it blew last time it erupted. I think all the views are the same, since all they are is rock and snow.