Question:
how far from portland oregon to bellingham washington?
loves_sports_girls
2005-12-26 15:18:35 UTC
how far from portland oregon to bellingham washington?
Six answers:
dowey_pravus
2005-12-30 16:44:59 UTC
will i live in kelso wa. by portland Or 45 mins. and bellingham is about 250 mile from where i am at. so you are looking at about 3 hours and 50 mins. to get there. will i just did it with my fiends sister, from portland and that is how long it take us, and we did it at nite tho. so the best time to do it is at nite.
2016-09-24 11:03:59 UTC
Portland Oregon To Bellingham Washington
bonairetrip
2006-01-01 00:12:37 UTC
Cory is correct if you are driving -- excluding traffic. The Tacoma to Everett portion can be very slow depending on the day and time. It is worth avoiding rush hour as it could easily add an hour+ to the trip.

Dowey Pravus is wrong unless you are going really fast (3 hours minus 45 minutes is 2:15. And she states that is to go 250 miles. That makes an average speed over 100mph...)

Sebastion is correct if you are flying.
Cory
2005-12-26 15:22:56 UTC
If you were to take interstate 5, it would be about 262 miles and an estimated 4 hours, 17 minutes.
2016-03-16 03:58:46 UTC
University of Oregon is a really great school
Sebastian
2005-12-26 15:54:50 UTC
222 miles or 357 kilometers