Question:
Where is the best place to stay for cheap in Oregon?
lostinoregon
2006-02-13 16:59:51 UTC
We are looking for a reasonable place to stay, cabin, beach hotel, national park, etc. Thanks
Five answers:
paul67337
2006-02-13 17:00:27 UTC
I would camp out at a national park. They have the lowest fees.
sandislandtim
2006-02-14 08:42:01 UTC
There are a couple of AYH youth hostels in Portland and one in Seaside. They're the cheapest places to stay indoors. There is also an independent hostel in Eugene, right down on Willamette St. near the middle of town. If you look around you could probably find some more hostels, but at non-AYH ones the quality varies widely.
?
2016-11-11 13:49:54 UTC
I basically stayed in Portland and as far as resorts/resorts circulate, you get what you pay for... so in case you do no longer opt to spend plenty then be arranged to stay at a crappy hotel and in probable a greater loud celebration community. i observed a great low priced place replaced into stated as the Jupiter hotel, its style of alongside the strains of a hostel / hotel ... curiously theres a huge celebration scene that is going previous due into the night, yet its truthfully on the greater fee-effective fringe of resorts interior the section. additionally, its around the bridge from downtown...
angate
2006-02-13 17:04:49 UTC
near the street light of the dustbin under a shop's veranda! lol
Jujeaux
2006-02-13 17:02:15 UTC
KOA campgrounds