Question:
Which state is more beautiful in landscape, scenery, ocean, etc, Oregon or Washington?
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Which state is more beautiful in landscape, scenery, ocean, etc, Oregon or Washington?
Eight answers:
2016-11-12 05:46:08 UTC
Oregon is hotter, Washington has each and every style of terrain, there is no longer a interest or interest that won't be able to be done. I nest in between the Cascade and Olympic Mountain ranges, by ability of the Puget Sound it is an inlet from the Pacific Ocean, by ability of both the agricultural and urbanized factors so if i favor to bypass horseback driving and then climb the rock wall at REI i'm able to. Seattle is likewise domicile to the style of large number of landmarks this is almost a resourse in and of itself. Oregon has Portland and in case your into Shakespeare, Ashland. both are about seven hours aside. I favor the ability to work out the rainforest, convinced a real stay rainforest on the Olympic Penninsula, or to vacation to Bonney Lake and partake of the genuine German delicacies and wine. Or to take the Spirit of washington Dinner practice, which has a stay whodoneit done, capped off by ability of, that is proper, a visit to a vineyard. having reported that there is Paulsbo, for genuine Scandanavian subculture or Roy, the position choose Roy Beans very last presided. All in all washington has extra to do, is a lot extra cultural, from ecu to Asian, to Latin, and is by ability of a techniques greener! Oregon is relaxing, yet on your criteria, Washington takes it domicile.
HannahLTaylor
2006-03-23 13:16:04 UTC
Washington....
memorex
2006-03-21 07:03:48 UTC
i havent been to oregon, but i've been to washington and it was beautiful!!! i would definatly suggest going there.
2006-03-21 07:00:52 UTC
Oregon I lived their when I was little and it is so pretty
Always Right
2006-03-21 06:59:26 UTC
A winery is now considered "natural" beauty?
AM
2006-03-21 06:52:27 UTC
Washington
jenniferj47
2006-03-21 06:51:24 UTC
Washington!
bartzturkeymom
2006-03-21 19:15:43 UTC
Not a lot has changed since the last time you asked this question. I've lived in both states and I'd have to say that I like the scenery in Washington more than Oregon. In Washington, the beaches are more rugged, there are the Cascades and the Olympic mountains, a live volcano and several dormant ones, rolling wheat fields east of the Cascades, vineyards and orchards in the south, numerous lakes and rivers, and Mt. Rainier can be seen for miles. Washington also has a rainforest on the Olympic Peninsula and many islands, including Whidbey which rivals Long Island for size.

I could make a good case for Oregon as well, but I'm choosing Washington for the moment.